Twirling Umbrellas Ltd. is looking for a creative and tech-savvy Marketing Specialist to add to our awesome, growing team. As a Marketing Specialist at Twirling Umbrellas, you will research, analyze, develop and launch marketing campaigns for clients using a variety of platforms.
Job Duties, tasks and responsibilities.
- Work side by side with our marketing team to create meaningful marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Deliver measurable results through the strategizing, creation, execution and management of successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns.
- Write effective copy for marketing campaigns for the client.
- Measure and report on important marketing metrics, KPIs and monthly recommendations for client campaigns.
- Crafting technical content for client proposals.
Interested candidates are creative, outgoing, and detail-oriented with technical writing skills. You are enthusiastic and passionate about digital marketing and are ready to work for a growing digital marketing agency in the heart of downtown Kelowna.
You must have experience working with online advertising platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.) and a thorough understanding of SEO and SEM.
If you are Google Certified and have experience with WordPress or another major open-source CMS, be sure to let us know.
We’re looking for a people-person who has killer customer service skills. You’ll use these to help better relationships with current and future clients.
Here are some other qualities we’re looking for in our next team member:
- A team player who is interested in sharing knowledge with other Twirlers. You should also like to have fun at work.
- Must be able to explain technical information to clients and groups who have mixed levels of ability and technical understanding.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and upgrade skills continuously. You like to consider yourself a problem-solver.
- An understanding of graphic design and web development news, trends and principles.
- Proven ability to create original thoughts. We run off new ideas.
Do you have a diploma or degree in language arts, marketing or something related? That’s awesome (who said an arts degree was useless?).
Regardless of your background, a great writing portfolio and a proven history of successful digital marketing campaigns will go a long way. If you have experience writing proposals too, send us an example and show us what you’re capable of.
About Twirling Umbrellas.
We’re a unique digital agency located in beautiful Kelowna, BC. Our office is on the 3rd floor of the Kelowna Innovation Centre and we always take the stairs (well, most of the time).
Our focus is on transforming brands and using the web to make people’s lives better. We work with local and international clients, from progressive start-ups to large public corporations. Our goal is to produce great work in a casual and fun environment.
Speaking of the environment, our office space is colourful. Just like our brand. It’s a space where collaboration happens, good music plays and the coffee is always on.
We do monthly company challenges because who doesn’t like a little friendly competition. When you’re a Twirler, you’ll have a healthy and sustainable work/life balance. What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to welcome you to Team Twirling.
This could be a part-time or full-time position depending on the candidate. Please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact candidates under consideration.