Nicole translates the beauty of traditional print design into the digital world. She loves taking abstract ideas and morphing them into visually cohesive experiences. She’ll also take any excuse to pull out a Pantone book and create a distinct colour palette for clients.
- Studied floral design in the Netherlands before changing focus to graphic design
- Worked with City of Kelowna, Chances Kelowna, Hotel Eldorado, BC Transit and the City of Merritt
- Highly organized, she loves a good checklist
- An avid gardener and member of the Central Okanagan Community Gardens Society
- Future plans: owning a goat farm and more Michael Jackson memorabilia