Siobhan Collie, B.Mass Comm
A digital media nomad, Siobhan is making Kelowna her next home to grow her career. She’s passionate about people and communications, with experience managing brands and projects across a variety of industries. This Aussie is all about thinking strategically to find efficient solutions, and she’s a whizz at getting it done!
- Bachelor of Mass Communication, majoring in Journalism & Public Relations from Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Leadership & Management from Flight Centre Business School
- Background in the travel industry, working with many of the Flight Centre Travel Group’s brands like Flight Centre Australia, Universal Traveller Australia, Blue Roads Touring, and Infinity Holidays
- Obsessed with exploring the world, she feels incomplete without a holiday in the works
- Loves to dance and express her personality through fashion
- Favourite pastime: a day at the beach spent surfing, swimming, doing puzzles, and sipping mimosas